Pepperoni Parmesan Crisps
Pepperoni parmesan crisps are quick, easy and perfect keto friendly snack. The salty crispy flavors are addicting! Make a batch of these for your next party.
Pepperoni Parmesan Crisps Recipe
If you loved our previous easy keto pepperoni chips recipe, you’ll love our amped up version with parmesan cheese! The yummy salty and flavorful cheese combined with the crispy pepperoni chips is fantastic. They’re the perfect keto pepperoni crisps to snack on throughout the day. We absolutely love snacking on these crispy crisps and they are super addicting. As always, these come with a warning in that they’re super easy to make and even easier to eat. You might find yourself making a triple batch because they’re that good. Best of all, they’re way cheaper and more budget friendly to make at home.
Video: Recipe for pepperoni parmesan crisps
How to Make Pepperoni Parmesan Crisps Recipe
You can use different types of cheeses if you like. There’s so many possibilities to mixing up the flavor of these crisps. What ever cheese you decide to use, make sure it’s grated or shredded small enough to cover the slices of pepperoni. Adjust cooking times based on the pepperoni slices. They vary so much from small, medium to large (wide). Also, some are thicker or thinner than others, so adjust your baking time to your preferred texture.
Can you make ahead this recipe?
Yes you can! They do store well for up to 24 hours so you can make them ahead for your party.
- You must allow these pepperoni parmesan crisps to fully cool. You don’t want them to be warm.
- As they cool they will become more dry.
- Place a paper towel in a bowl and place the chips inside. The paper towel will absorb any excess oil.
- Loosely cover the bowl with foil so that some air can still dry out the chips.
- Store them for up to 24 hours. After that we do not suggest storing them for much longer. They should be eaten right away.
Here’s our Easy Pepperoni Chips Recipe:
Hey pepperoni lovers. Here’s some cool ways to cook with pepperoni here.
Pepperoni Parmesan Crisps
- 6 ounces (170 g) thinly sliced Pepperoni
- 1/4 cup (25 g) freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or foil to make cleanup easier. Place an oven safe cooling rack/cookie rack on the baking sheet pan.
- Lay the pepperoni slices on the cooling rack, making sure they don’t overlap. Sprinkle a little pinch of parmesan on top of each pepperoni slice.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, depending on thickness of pepperoni and desired crispiness (they will crisp up a little more after they cool).
- Allow to cool completely before serving.