Crispy Baked Pepperoni Chips – Keto
Wow, our pepperoni chips recipe is crazy good and easy. They’re the perfect low carb and keto snack. Within just a few minutes, you can have a crunchy, salty and satisfying snack for lunch. Hope you enjoy our keto chips recipe!
Crispy Pepperoni Chips Recipe
One warning though: these are addicting! Add them to your lunch stash of crunchy celery for a fresh pairing. Or even a few slices of cucumber to much on the side can help break up the richness. These are also great when paired with low calorie beer. The salty crunch can always use some type of inebriating beverage!
Video: Recipe for Easy Pepperoni Chips
How to Make Baked Pepperoni Chips
This keto chips recipe is crazy easy and even easier to eat.
- One tip to be aware of is that many pepperoni chips are in different sizes or even thicknesses. So you’ll have to adjust cooking time based on the sizes and also your preferred crispness.
- We like them extra crispy and brown on the edges to where they’re almost charred. They will crisp up a little more after cooling to room temperature.
- Even when perfectly baked, hot out of the oven they won’t be completely crispy, so make sure to let them cool all the way if that is the texture you are seeking.
- It may take a time or two of baking before you determine what is the best bake timing for the crispness you like given the thickness of your pepperoni.
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Can you store these Keto Chips?
Yes, you can! Just allow them to cool completely and place them in a bowl. Loosely cover it with foil and store it up to 24 hours ahead of time. Don’t store it for more than that . These should really be eaten right away. But don’t cover them in an air tight container because they might still get soggy. The loose foil cover will still allow them to dry out and stay crispy.
Here’s our Pepperoni Parmesan Crisp Recipe. SO GOOD!
Keto Pepperoni Chips
- 6 ounces (170 g) thinly sliced Pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or foil to make cleanup easier. Place an oven safe cooling rack/cookie rack on the baking sheet pan.
- Lay the pepperoni slices on the cooling rack, making sure they don’t overlap.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, depending on thickness of pepperoni and desired crispiness (they will crisp up a little more after they cool).
- Pat excess oils off of chips and allow to cool completely before serving.
2 Comments on “Crispy Baked Pepperoni Chips – Keto”
I really love adding this to my rotation of keto snacks. Can’t believe I didn’t make these before. They’re so good and crazy easy!
These chips are perfect for my keto diet. I added some chili flakes on top for an extra spicy batch.