Crispy Baked Pepperoni Chips – Keto
Crispy Pepperoni Chips Recipe
Wow, our pepperoni chips recipe is crazy good and easy. They’re the perfect low carb and keto snack. Within just a few minutes, you can have a crunchy, salty and satisfying snack for lunch. One warning though: these are addicting! Add them to your lunch stash of crunchy celery for a fresh pairing. Or even a few slices of cucumber to much on the side can help break up the richness.
Video: Recipe for Easy Pepperoni Chips
How to Make Baked Pepperoni Chips
These are crazy easy and even easier to eat. One tip to be aware of is that many pepperoni chips are in different sizes or even thicknesses. So you’ll have to adjust cooking time based on the sizes and also your preferred crispness. We like them extra crispy and brown on the edges to where they’re almost charred. They will crisp up a little more after cooling to room temperature. Even when perfectly baked, hot out of the oven they won’t be completely crispy, so make sure to let them cool all the way if that is the texture you are seeking. It may take a time or two of baking before you determine what is the best bake timing for the crispness you like given the thickness of your pepperoni.
Here’s our Pepperoni Parmesan Crisp Recipe. SO GOOD!
Keto Pepperoni Chips
- 6 ounces (170 g) thinly sliced Pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or foil to make cleanup easier. Place an oven safe cooling rack/cookie rack on the baking sheet pan.
- Lay the pepperoni slices on the cooling rack, making sure they don’t overlap.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, depending on thickness of pepperoni and desired crispiness (they will crisp up a little more after they cool).
- Pat excess oils off of chips and allow to cool completely before serving.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Check out our low carb & keto pizza recipes!
Here’s some more awesome pizza topping ideas.