Keto Egg Butter
This is a classic Finnish dish called Munavoi and perfect for the keto friendly diet.
Best Egg Butter Recipe
Keto egg butter is a great alternative to regular butter spread. Mashed boiled egg and butter, this is a delicious and satisfying way to enjoy butter that’s loaded with more protein. It’s a combination of protein and fat for anyone on the keto diet. Or if you want to mix up your butter routine, this is a nice way to add flavor and texture to your normal butter spread. Egg butter is classic Finnish dish called Munavoi. It’s an easy low carb Keto recipe for breakfast, brunch or anytime you crave a snack. Spread the low carb egg butter on sliced of cucumber or celery. Any low carb veggie is a fantastic pairing for spreading egg butter on. You can have this for a Keto breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner.
Watch Keto Egg Butter Video:
How to Make Egg Butter
- Boil and peel eggs. Allow too cool.
- Mince the boiled eggs. Combine softened butter with the minced eggs.
- Add salt, pepper and seasonings.
- Refer to recipe box below for complete recipe.
Keto Egg Butter
- 4 boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt , or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper , or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- bacon bits (optional)
Serve with sliced cucumbers or celery sticks
- Fine chop the eggs. Transfer eggs to bowl with softened butter, salt, black pepper, garlic powder.
- Gently stir the egg butter until everything is combined well.
- Serve with low carb veggies and top if bacon bits (optional).
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Here’s more of our—> Low Carb Egg Recipes
Check out all ouregg recipes on our sister website, BestRecipeBox.com