Easy Air Fryer Chicken Legs Recipe
Air fried drumsticks cooked in the air fryer is one of the easiest dinners to make. If you love chicken drumsticks and are hungry for a quick meal, bbq drumsticks cooked in the air fryer is the best! They’re the perfect weeknight family meal and everyone in the test kitchen agrees that kids love bbq drumsticks too! When you cook bbq drumsticks in the air fryer, they come out crispy juicy and delicious. The bbq sauce cooks into the drumsticks, giving them a delicious flavor and crispy texture. Eat them when they’re fresh and warm because they’re super juicy when fresh. Save a little extra bbq sauce to brush on the drumsticks after afterwards for extra flavod. Serve these delicious beauties up with some mashed potatoes, side of air fried potatoes and you have a complete meal. Or eat them as they are for the perfect Keto drumstick dinner!
Video Air Fried BBQ Chicken Drumsticks/Legs:
Low Carb and Low Sugar BBQ Sauces:
Here’s some delicious and great low carb bbq sauces that are keto-friendly. They’re low in sugar and great for this chicken legs recipe. See the full recipe below in the recipe box for how much sauce to use and for nutritional information.
Rufus Teague Sugar Free BBQ Sauce – Choose from the Smoke N’ Chipotle or Slim N’ Sweet. Thick and rich, Rufus Teague has a history of making great BBQ sauces. Sweetened with Stevia.
Check Out More of our –> Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
- 1 pound chicken legs (drumsticks or thighs-separated)
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 2 Tablespoons sugar free BBQ sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt , or to tase
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh crack black pepper , or to taste
- In bowl combine oil, bbq sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add chicken and stir to completely coat with in the marinade. Cover and marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 360°F. Spray the air fryer basket with oil or use an air fryer perforated parchment sheet. Place chicken in air fryer
- Air Fry at 360°F for about 25-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the drumsticks or thighs. Turn the chicken halfway through cooking.
- Once cooked, let the chicken cool a bit and enjoy!