Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
We love air frying cauliflower when we’re craving a healthy vegetable side dish or snack for lunch and dinner. Within minutes, it’s super simple to whip up healthy cauliflower in the air fryer that’s loaded with flavor and texture. The simple flavors and slightly crisp texture is fantastic for low carb salads. One of our favorite ways to devour this keto friendly cauliflower recipe is in lettuce wraps or low carb taco shells made from zucchini. Add some grated Parmesan cheese for extra amazing flavor. This vegetable side dish is so simple, quick and wonderful.
Watch the Video making Healthy Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
How to Air Fry Healthy Cauliflower
- We suggest using fresh cauliflower because the flavor is better. If you like crispy cauliflower then the fresh version will get you the char and crisp.
- Can you use frozen cauliflower? Sure you can, but you’ll need to cook it hotter so that the hot temps cook out all the water from frozen cauliflower.
- Add your favorite seasonings to mix up this recipe! It’s great to use your favorite blend of seasonings or sauces.
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces. Place in a large bowl.
In large bowl combine olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Add the olive oil and about half the seasoning ingredients (garlic powder, salt, and pepper). Toss and then repeat with the remaining seasonings (it helps season the cauliflower more evenly to mix in stages). Keep stirring the cauliflower so that it completely soaks up all the marinade (there shouldn't be any marinade pooling at the bottom of the bowl).
- Pour cauliflower into air fryer basket and spread evenly in the basket.
Air Fry at 360°F/180°C for 12-18 minutes, shake or gently turn half way, or cook to your desired tenderness.
More Awesome Air Fryer Recipes Here.
If you made any of our recipes, please share it in the comments below for each recipe write up. We appreciate it! And if you want to share your photo on social media, tag us with your photo. We’d love to share it with our food community!