Skillet Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
These keto steak bites are amazing. When you’re craving steak, try our super easy, quick skillet steak bites recipe. The butter and garlic flavors are great!
Keto Steak Bites (Low Carb)
These keto steak bites with garlic butter are quick, easy and fantastic! Within minutes these flavorful bites lathered in garlic butter quickly become an easy weeknight dinner. Add a side of low carb vegetables and you’re ready to eat. It’s a great alternative to satisfying a steak craving with more budget friendly cuts of steak. When the steak is cut up in small bites and sautéed on a hot pan with butter and garlic, the results are always outstanding. These small bites always hit the spot when you’re wanting to eat low carb and keto too.
Video: Skillet Keto Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
What’s The Best Cut of Steak ?
Why would you eat steak bites instead of a whole steak? Steak bites are great for more cheaper cuts of steak. If you’re on a budget steak bites are the way to go. Add your favorite spices, rubs or seasonings for extra flavor. There’s so many possibilities to make these bites flavorful and delicious. If you have a bigger budget, you can use New York or rib eye. If you want more flavor try adding some grated parmesan cheese on top or some blue cheese. YUM. Blue cheese keto steak bites are amazing!
- Rib Eye
- Sirloin or Tri-tip
- Chuck steak – comes from the shoulder and has lots of flavor.
- Flat iron steak
- New York
Here’s Some Great Keto Dips & Sauces
Skillet Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- 1 pound (454 g) steak , cut into 1/2” cubes & patted dry
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 4 cloves garlic , minced or crushed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce , optional
- sea salt , to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- minced parsley , optional garnish
- melted butter for finishing , optional
- chili flakes , for finishing, optional
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter, allow it to melt, then add the steak cubes. Sear all sides, about 2-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, optional Worcestershire sauce, and season with salt & pepper to taste. Continue to cook the steak bites to your preferred doneness, usually another 1-2 minutes. If desired add optional parsley, melted butter, and/or chili flakes and serve hot.
Hope you enjoy our skillet steak bites recipe! Here’s a great keto egg butter, air fryer breaded broccoli bites and more of our Low Carb Beef Recipes Here. And if you have an air fryer, check out our air fryer steak bites. They’re amazing in the air fryer and super quick and easy too!
If you made any of our recipes please share in the comments below, we love to hear! And if you have a photo, share it with us on our social media pages so we can re-share your photo with our food community. Thanks so much!