For 3-4 qt. Air Fryers, 2 lbs. is about the max without overcrowding the air fryer. If you have a larger size of air fryer, you can probably cook larger batches. Adjust cooking time for thicker or thinner chicken wings. Some brands of Air Fryers will cook slower or faster than others so check on them often to make sure they're to your preference.
Pat dry the chicken wings. Season with salt, pepper, and optional garlic powder.
One or two at a time, dip the wings in the beaten egg (start with one egg and if needed beat the second egg), shaking off excess egg from the chicken wing. Dredge the coated wings in the grated parmesan, turning to coat completely. Repeat with the remaining wings. Spray the air fryer basket/tray with oil spray. Lay the wings in an even layer in the basket/tray. Spray with wings with oil to coat completely.
Air Fry at 400°F/205°C for 15 minutes. Flip the wings and Air Fry for another 15-20 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. If you're cooking a lot of wings at once, you might need a 3rd toss or flip. Remove wings from air fryer basket/tray and serve with any desired sauces on the side for dipping.
* Shake or turn the wings several times for even cooking.
* Don’t overcrowd fryer basket.
* Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
* If cooking in multiple batches, the following batches will take less time to cook since the air fryer is now pre-heated.
* Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.